What does this mean?
OBD2 Code P0783 Ford definition:
P0783 This Ford code indicates that the 3-4 moving valve in the body of the valve is closed on the side pressing spring. The Transmission Control Module (TCM) controls the gearshifts by turning the solenoid valves “ON / OFF” and changing the oil flow to the valves in the valve body. TCM calculates “real” sending tools by comparing signatures from an input sensor with a speed sensor.
Possible OBD code P0783 Ford
– Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Recent Light) – Transmission will not move to the next gear.
What could cause OBD code P0783 Ford
– Transmission rate – Contaminated water – Defective solenoid valve – Moving solenoid valve or connectors – Moving valve of solenoid valve is open or shortened. the exact position of the gear and the position of the control are different
Details of OBD2 Code for Use at Ford:
2013 Ford Taurus, 2013 Ford Mustang, 2013 Ford Kuga, 2013 Ford Fusion, 2012 Ford Focus, 2011 Ford Mondeo, 2011 Ford Focus, 2011 Ford Edge, 2010 Ford Mustang, 2009 Ford Focus0808 Ford Focus, 208 Ford Focus, 208 Ford Fiesd Mondeo , 2006 Ford Focus, 2005 Ford Mustang, 2005 Ford Escape, 2003 Ford Mustang, 2003 Ford Focus, 2000 Ford Mustang
1. List of vehicles Formed on the right side of the canvas. Selected here and about Ford manufactures.
2. Look up the other one , please use the search box. Enter 5 problem letters in the search box and send a search query.
3. Don’t think about something it means the same to other car manufacturers as there are many who make real work marks.
4. Like yours with other vehicles, select the list of vehicles before checking the identification numbers because they are not all What is used by one is used by the other.
5. The content of this page is provided for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take in your vehicle. If you have any doubts about repairing your car, please consult your professional.