What does this mean?
OBD2 is a P0500 Honda definition:
Basically this means that the speed of the vehicle as calculated by the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) is not working properly.
Possible OBD code P0500 Honda
the loss of brake-lock brakes, anti-lock lights or brake lights on the dash can light a kilometer or odometer may not work properly (or not) RPM reductions in your vehicle can be reduced by the movement of automatic transmissions. Some symptoms may be irreversible
Potential OBD code P0500 Honda
P0500 Honda code could mean that one or more of the following has happened: The Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) is not read (working) properly There is a broken / broken wire going to the car’s speed sensor PCM is not properly adjusted. about the actual size of the car tire
The easiest way to do this is to reset the code and see if it returns. Next, check all wiring and connectors that lead to the speed sensor. The location of the sensor depends on your vehicle. The sensor can be behind the exle, transmission, or wheel hub (brake) assembly. If the wires and connectors are in good condition, then check the voltage at the speed sensor. Again, the exact process will depend on your design and the type of car. If everything looks good, replace the sensor.
OBD2 Code Note to be Used on Honda:
2013 Honda Urban SUV Concept, 2013 Honda S660 Concept new, 2013 Honda NSX-GT Concept, 2013 Honda N-One, 2013 Honda GEAR Concept, 2013 Honda Civic, 2013 Honda CR-Z, 2012 Honda Civic120,2012 Honda Civic, 120 Accord , 2010 Honda Insight, 2010 Honda CR-V, 2009 Honda City, 2008 Honda S2000,2008 Honda Accord, 2007 Honda Fit, 2007 Honda Civic, 2007 Honda CR-V, 2007 Honda Accord, 5 Civic0, 2006 Honda 2005 Honda CRV SE , 2005 Honda CRV EX, 2003 Honda Element, 2003 Honda CR-V, 2002 Honda NSX, 2002 Honda Civic Si, 2002 Honda Accord SE, 2001 Honda NSXR Concept, 2001 Hondavic Model X1 Concept, 2001 Honda Civic Concept, 2001 Honda CR- V, 2001 Honda Accord Sedan, 2001 Honda Accord Coupe, 2000 Honda S2000,2000 Honda Passport, 2000 Honda Insight
1. List of vehicles Formed on the right side of the canvas. Selected here and Honda manufacturers.
2. Look up the next one , please use the search box. Enter 5 problem letters in the search box and send a search query.
3. Don’t think about something it means the same to other car manufacturers as there are many who make real work marks.
4. Like yours with other vehicles, select the list of vehicles before checking the identification numbers because they are not all What is used by one is used by the other.
5. The content of this page is provided for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take in your vehicle. If you have any doubts about repairing your car, please consult your professional.