What could cause the OBD P0720 Honda code
– Speed clocks or connectors – Census area is open or shortened – Speed device The error code is usually opened by recognizing the following: A signal problem code is detected when the Transmission Control Module (TCM) does not receive the correct power from the device.
More About OBD2 Code Applicable to Honda:
2013 Honda Urban SUV Concept, 2013 Honda S660 New Concept, 2013 Honda NSX-GT Concept, 2013 Honda N-One, 2013 Honda GEAR Concept, 2013 Honda Civic, 2013 Honda CR-Z, 2012 Honda Civic, 2011 Honda Jazz, 2011 Honda Next, 2010 Honda Insight, 2010 Honda CR-V, 2009 Honda City, 2008 Honda S2000,2008 Honda Accord, 2007 Honda Fit, 2007 Honda Civic, 2007 Honda CR-V, 2007 Honda Accord, 2006 Honda Civic, 2005 Honda Element, 2005 Honda CRV SE, 2005 Honda CRV EX, 2003 Honda Element, 2003 Honda CR-V, 2002 Honda NSX, 2002 Honda Civic Si, 2002 Honda Accord SE, 2001 Honda NSXR Concept, 2001 Honda Model X Concept, 2001 Honda Civic Si Concept , 2001 Honda Civic Concept, 2001 Honda CR-V, 2001 Honda Accord Sedan, 2001 Honda Accord Coupe, 2000 Honda S2000,2000 Honda Passport, 2000 Honda Insight
1. List of vehicles Forms on the edge of the window. Selected here and the Honda manufacturer.
2. Look up the next one , please use this box. Enter the 5 hard codes in the search box and send to search.
3. Don’t think special means the same for other car manufacturers as there are many factors that make it workable.
4. Like yours for a different vehicle, select a list of vehicles before checking the medical numbers because not all of them are available one job production job and the other production.
5. The content on this page is provided for self-identification purposes. We have no responsibility for what you do to your car. If you are in doubt about repairs to your car, write to a professional.