What does this mean?
OBD2 Code P0550 Infiniti Definition:
The power pump (PSP) sensor is mounted on a power control tube and detects the power steering. This device is a potentiometer that converts electrical current into electricity, and transmits electrical energy to ECM. ECM controls the flow of electricity and adjusts the proper flow of the valve to increase engine speed and change the speed of light.
Information for OBD2 Code to be applicable to Infiniti:
, 2013 Infiniti M35h GT, 2013 Infiniti JX, 2013 Infiniti FX, 2011 Infiniti QX, 2011 Infiniti M35h, 2011 Infiniti M, 2011 Infiniti JX Concept, 2011 Infiniti IPL G Coupe, 2011 Infiniti EX30d, 2009 Infiniti G37,2009 Infiniti FX50,2009 Infiniti FX37,2009 Infiniti FX35,2009 Infiniti Essence Concept, 2009 Infiniti EX37,2008 Infiniti QX56,2008 Infiniti M45x, 2008 Infiniti M45s, 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe, 2008 Infiniti EX35,2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan, 2007 Infiniti EX Qeptept, 2006 Concept, 2006 Infiniti Q Concept, 2006, 2006 Infiniti Q45,2006 Infiniti M45,2006 Infiniti M35x, 2006 Infiniti M35,2006 Infiniti FX45,2005 Infiniti Q45,2005 Infiniti G35,2005 Infiniti FX45,2004 Infiniti QX56,2004 Infiniti M45 Concept, 2004 Infiniti I35,2003 Infiniti QX 2003 Infiniti Q45,2003 Infiniti M45,2003 Infiniti I35,2003 Infiniti G35,2003 Infiniti FX45,2003 Infiniti FX35
1. List of vehicles Forms on the edge of the window. Selected here and of Infiniti.
2. Look up the next one , please use this box. Enter the 5 hard codes in the search box and send to search.
3. Don’t think special means the same for other car manufacturers as there are many factors that make it workable.
4. Like yours for a different vehicle, select the vehicle list before checking the medical numbers because not all of them are available one job production job and the other production.
5. The content on this page is provided for self-identification purposes. We have no responsibility for what you do to your car. If you are in doubt about repairs to your car, write to a professional.